Santiago® Seasoned Vegetarian Black BeansMore Details
1 pchSantiago® Seasoned Vegetarian Black Beans, 138 servings (4 OZ) per case, 6/26.9 oz. pch.
3.5 ozGreen Chilies with juice, canned
1.25 ozTomatoes, canned with juice, diced, no salt added
2 qtWater, boiling
2 TbspCumin, ground
2 TbspGarlic, powder
13 eachTortillas, whole grain
13 ozCheddar Cheese, reduced fat, shredded
1 (1 second) sprayCooking Spray
0.75 cupSour Cream, light plus
1.5 TbspSour Cream, light
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat tomatoes with juice and green chilies with juice in a stock pot or tilt skillet.
- 2. Pour 1/2 gallon (1.9L) boiling water into 4" deep half-steamtable pan. Whisk cumin and garlic powder into water until fully incorporated.
- 3. Quickly pour beans and 1 1/4 cup of heated green chilies-tomatoes mixture into seasoned water. Stir ingredients together. Allow beans to sit for 40 minutes in the warmer. Remove from the warmer and stir well.
- 4. Fold each tortilla on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Spread 1 oz of cheese in the center of each tortilla. Lightly spray with pan spray and bake for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Using a pizza cutter, cut each quesadilla into three triangles.
- 5. Place 3/4 cup/7.1 oz (heaping 6 oz ladle) bean mixture in a boat or cup. Line the sides of the dish with three quesadilla triangles. Top bean mixture with 1 Tbsp sour cream. Serve.
Serving Size 1 EA
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 450||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
3 oz eq M/MA, 1.5 oz eq Grain
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.