House-made Comfort Food SKU 11067 | Pack Size: 8/15.5 oz | Yield: 75, #60 scoop tots/bag (2.98 lbs batter)
POTATO TOT PREPARATION: FRY
1. Measure 1 quart of hot water (minimum 180°F), add to mixing bowl.
2. Add potato tot mix and stir until the mixture is incorporated.
3. Let the mix stand for 10 minutes.
4. Stir the mix. Form tots with a #60 scoop.
5. Fry at 350°F for 1½ – 2 minutes or until golden brown.
TIP: Pre-scoop tot mix on a sheet pan and hold in the refrigerator until ready to fry.
POTATO CAKE PREPARATION: FRY OR GRILL
1. Follow steps 1 – 2 from above.
2. Stir mix. Portion cakes with a #40 scoop.
3. Press potato cakes with spatula to a thickness of ½ inch or less.
4. Cover and freeze for 6 – 8 hours, until frozen.
5. Fry at 350°F for 1 – 1½ minutes or until golden brown. Grill at 350°F on flat top for 3 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until golden brown.
POTATOES, ONION, SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: MALTODEXTRIN, OAT FLOUR, DEXTROSE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, SOYBEAN OIL, SPICE, XANTHAN GUM, FRESHNESS PRESERVED WITH (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID).