BAF Scalloped Potato Casserole - Lower SodiumMore Details
1 cartonBAF Scalloped Potato Casserole
2 cupsHeavy cream, 40% milkfat
4 qtBoiling water (190°-212°F)
1 TbspRosemary, dried, chopped
- 1. Heat oven to 300°F. Place potato slices in a 2-inch deep, full-steamtable pan.
- 2. Combine water, cream, sauce mix and rosemary in a large bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- 3. Pour mixture over slices, gently stir and rest for 5 min.
- 4. Bake until potatoes are cooked through and casserole is unevenly browned, about 45 min.
- 5. Remove from oven and let stand at room temperature for 10 min. Serve or place in a steamtable to hold hot.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.