BAF Au Gratin Potato CasseroleMore Details
1 cartonBAF Au Gratin Potato Casserole – Reduced Sodium
5 qtsBoiling water
4 ozButter, unsalted
2 cupsCrushed tomato, NSA
1 TbspGarlic salt
2 TbspOregano, dried
- 1. Add water and butter to 2-1/2” deep, full-size steamtable pan. Stir in sauce pack until dissolved.
- 2. Add tomatoes, garlic salt and oregano. Stir well.
- 3. Add potato slices. Stir well.
- 4. Bake in 325° F convection oven for 45-60 min (425° F conventional).
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 90||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.