Santiago® Smart Servings™ Vegetarian Refried Beans-Low SodiumMore Details
1 pchSantiago® Smart Servings™ Vegetarian Refried Beans-Low Sodium, 138 servings (4 OZ) per case, 6/26.25 o.z pch.
15.5 ozEggs, liquid, whole, frozen
34 eachTortillas, whole grain (8”)
2 qtWater, boiling
2.125 cupTomatoes, canned, diced, no salt added
0.5 cup + 1 TbspGreen Chilies
1 TbspGarlic Powder
1 lb + 1.125 ozMozzarella Cheese, shredded
1 (1 second) sprayCooking Spray
2.125 cupSalsa, low sodium
- 1. Thaw eggs in refrigerator 1-2 days before preparation. Place tortillas in the warmer for about 45 minutes.
- 2. Pour 1/2 gallon (1.9L) boiling water into 4" deep half-steamtable pan. Quickly pour beans, tomatoes, green chilies, and garlic powder into water. Stir ingredients together and cover. Allow beans to sit for 25 minutes in the warmer.
- 3. Scramble eggs.
- 4. Preheat oven to 350°F. Fold each tortilla in half. In the center spread 3/8 cup (3 oz ladle) bean mixture evenly in the center, top with 1/2 oz scrambled egg and 1/2 oz cheese. Fold in the center. Lightly spray quesadillas with pan spray and bake for 7-8 minutes or until tortilla is lightly toasted.
- 5. Cut each quesadilla into three triangles. Serve with 1 Tbsp salsa.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7.2g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
2 oz eq M/MA, 1.5 oz eq Grain, 1/8 cup Red/Orange Veg
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.