Potato Tot MixMore Details
1 pouchBAF Potato Tot Mix
2 cupBloody Mary mix
1 tspWorcestershire sauce
0.5 tspCelery salt
0.5 cupBacon, cooked, diced
Black pepper (to taste)
- 1. In a pan, combine water, Bloody Mary mix and Worcestershire. Heat to a boil.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine Tot Mix, celery salt and bacon.
- 3. Pour in hot liquid and stir.
- 4. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- 5. Form tots with a #60 scoop.
- 6. Fry at 350°F for 1½- 2 min.
- 7. Tip: Pre-scoop Tot Mix on a sheet pan and hold in refrigerator until ready to fry.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.