1 pouchBAF Potato Tot Mix
1 qtWater, hot (min 180°F)
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine Tot Mix and hot liquid.
- 2. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- 3. Portion cakes with a #24 scoop.
- 4. Press potato cakes with spatula to desired thickness.
- 5. Cover and freeze for 6-8 hours, until frozen.
- 6. Fry at 350°F for 2-3 min., until golden brown. Or grill on 350°F flat top for 3 min., flip and grill additional 3 min., until golden brown.
- 7. Optional: For extra flavor, substitute the Everything Tots recipe or Bloody Mary Tots recipe.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.