BAF Au Gratin Potato CasseroleMore Details
1 ctnBAF Au Gratin Potato Casserole - Reduced Sodium, 264 servings (4 OZ) per case, 6/2.25 lb. ctn.
2 lb + 10 ozBeef, 85/15, ground
0.5 cup + 1 TbspTaco Seasoning
2.25 cupWater, boiling
1 gal + 1 qtWater
16 ozCheddar Cheese, reduced fat, shredded
1 lb + 7 ozLettuce, iceberg, shredded
3.75 cup + 2.5 TbspSalsa, low sodium
- 1. Brown ground beef. Season with taco seasoning and water according to package directions. Heat to 165°F.
- 2. Add 5 quarts boiling water (212°F) for convection oven (4 1/2 quarts for conventional) to a 4" deep full-steamtable pan. Stir in sauce mix. Stir until cheese sauce is dissolved.
- 3. Add potato slices and 1 oz equivalent seasoned beef. Stir. Evenly top with shredded cheese.
- 4. Bake in a convection oven at 300°F for 45-60 minutes. For conventional oven, bake at 400°F for 45-60 minutes. Top with lettuce right before serving to prevent it from wilting. Serve 1 cup/7.8 oz (8 oz ladle). Top with 2 Tbsp (1 fl oz ladle) salsa.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 265||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1.5 oz eq M/MA, 1/8 cup Red/Orange Veg, 1/2 cup Starchy Veg, 1/8 Other Veg
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.