Plant Protein Crumbles BeefMore Details
2 pchsBAF Plant Protein Crumble – Beef 4/11.99 oz pch
1 lbPeanut butter, creamy, unsalted
3 ozSoy sauce, low sodium
0.25 cupSugar, brown
0.25 cupSriracha sauce
0.5 cupLime juice
26 ozCabbage, shredded
18 ozCarrots julienne or shredded
3 cupsCilantro, chopped
1 cupLime juice
2 tbspsSoy sauce, low sodium
42 eachFlatbread, whole grain, round, 2 oz. eq. grain
24 ozRed peppers, julienned
5.5 cupsGreen onion, sliced
- 1. Prepare crumbles according to package directions. Hold hot for service.
- 2. Prepare peanut sauce (combine peanut butter, 3 oz. soy sauce, sugar, sriracha, 1/2 cup lime juice, and 3/4 cup water in a bowl).
- 3. Toss coleslaw, carrots, cilantro, and remaining lime juice and soy sauce together right before service. Hold cold for up to 45 minutes.
- 4. To serve: preheat oven to 375°F. Line flatbreads on a sheet pan (do not use parchment). Toast in the oven until almost firm, approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top each flat bread with 1 tablespoon of peanut sauce. Top with Beef Crumbles and place back in oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Top with coleslaw mix (3/8 cup)
- 5. Garnish with peppers (1/8 cup), green onions (2 tbsp.), and any extra peanut sauce. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1 EA
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 340||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
2 oz. eq. m/ma, ½ cup vegetable, 2 oz. eq. grain
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.