Plant Protein Crumbles BeefMore Details
2 pchsBAF Plant Protein Crumble – Beef 4/11.99 oz pch
0.5 cupVinegar, apple cider
2 cupsSoy sauce, reduced sodium
0.25 cupOil, sesame
0.5 cupSugar, brown
2 tspsGinger, ground
2 tspsGarlic, granulated
5.5 lbsRice, brown, long grain, parboiled
4 lbsBroccoli florets, frozen
4 lbsCarrots, julienne or shredded
10.5 cupsPineapple tidbits, canned, drained
0.25 cupsSesame seeds, optional
- 1. Prepare crumbles according to package directions.
- 2. Prepare teriyaki sauce (combine vinegar, soy sauce, oil, sugar, ginger, and garlic in a small pot over medium heat. Add in slurry of cornstarch and water and bring to boil. Stir until thickened.)
- 3. Add teriyaki sauce to Beef Crumbles and place in a steamtable pan. Cover and place in 350°F oven for 30 to minutes, or until temperature reaches 135°F. Hold hot for service. Combine rice and water into a steamtable pan. Stir to combine. Cover tightly. - OVEN METHOD: Cook in a 350 °F oven for 35 to 40 minutes. - STEAMER METHOD: Cook in a steamer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 4. Remove from oven or steamer and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5. Steam broccoli until just tender.
- 6. To serve, scoop 1 cup of rice into bowl. Top with ½ cup sauced Beef Crumbles. Add ¼ cup of steamed broccoli, ¼ cup carrots, and ½ cup pineapple. Garnish with sesame seeds.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 380||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
2 oz. eq. m/ma, 2 oz. eq. grain, ½ cup vegetable, ¼ cup fruit
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.