Potato Pearls® Mashed Sweet PotatoesMore Details
1 pouchPotato Pearls® Mashed Sweet Potatoes
4 lbCorn bread mix (add water only mix)
1.5 cupsEggs, lightly beaten
1 lbBacon, cooked, finely chopped, bacon fat reserved
1 cupGreen onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Heat fryer to 350°F.
- 2. Prepare sweet potatoes according to directions.
- 3. Stir corn bread mix and water until mixture is evenly moistened.
- 4. Add eggs, bacon, reserved bacon fat and green onions.
- 5. Scoop batter, in batches, into fryer with a #40 (¾ oz.) ice cream scoop and fry until golden brown, about 3 min., turning once during cooking.
- 6. Serve immediately, with a spicy, sour cream brown mustard dip.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.