Potato Pearls® Mashed Sweet PotatoesMore Details
1 pouchPotato Pearls® Mashed Sweet Potatoes, 230 servings (4 OZ) per case, 10/26.7oz pch
2 qtHot Water (170-190°F)
5 lb + 13 ozApples, canned, sliced and drained
1 tspCinnamon, ground
2 lb + 11.5 ozGranola
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Pour 1.9L (2 quarts) of hot water (170-190°F) into third-size steamtable pan. Add potatoes, stir until fully combined. Tip: For creamier texture increase the amount of hot water. Mix by hand or prepare in a mixer.
- 3. Drain apples well. Using a pastry cutter or scraper, chop apples into small pieces. Toss apples with cinnamon.
- 4. Spray steamtable pan with cooking spray. Mix 6 1/4 cups prepared sweet potatoes and 6 1/4 cups apple slices together. Spread evenly in a 4" deep full-steamtable pan. Cover and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and uncover. Top with 6 1/4 cups granola. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until granola is golden brown.
- 5. Serve 3/4 cup/5.25 oz (6 oz ladle). Note: To keep sweet potatoes from sticking to the ladle, spray with pan spray.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 215||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1 oz eq Grain, 1/4 cup Fruit, 1/4 cup Red/Orange Veg, 1/4 cup Starchy Veg
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.