2 pchsBAF Plant Protein Crumble - Southwest Seasoned, 96 servings (2 Oz) per case, 4/13.65 oz pch
3.25 lbsPeppers and onions, frozen
0.5 cupChili powder
0.25 cupGarlic, granulated
0.5 cupCumin, ground
0.5 cupOregano, dried
102 ozTomatoes, canned, diced, unsalted
72 ozTomato, crushed, low sodium
82 ozBeans, kidney, drained and rinsed
- 1. In a steam jacketed kettle or tilt skillet, add frozen peppers and onions, chili powder, garlic, cumin and oregano. Stir to combine. Heat over medium heat.
- 2. Add diced tomatoes and crushed tomatoes. Stir to combine.
- 3. Simmer for 40 minutes.
- 4. In a 4-inch half steamtable pan, pour 2 quarts of hot water. Add 2 pouches of Plant Protein Crumbles - Southwest Seasoned. Stir until all ingredients are combined well. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 5. Add Plant Protein Crumbles and beans to tomato mixture. Simmer for an additional 20 minutes. Hold warm for service. CCP: Hold warm, above 135°F for service.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 180||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
2.25 oz. eq. m/ma, ½ cup vegetable.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.