Plant Protein Crumbles BeefMore Details
2 pchsBAF Plant Protein Crumble – Beef 4/11.99 oz pch
2 lbsOnions and peppers, frozen, thawed
0.25 cupGarlic, granulated
0.25 cupTomato paste
60 ozTomato, puree, unsalted
0.25 cupVinegar, apple cider
2 tbspsChili powder
0.25 cupSugar, brown
0.25 cupWorcestershire sauce
42 eachHamburger buns, whole grain
- 1. Prepare crumbles according to package directions.
- 2. Mix onions and peppers, granulated garlic, tomato paste, tomato puree, vinegar, paprika, chili powder, sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- 3. Add sauce to Beef Crumbles and place in a full-size, greased 2-inch steamtable pan.
- 4. Cover and place in 350°F oven for 30 to minutes, or until temperature reaches 135°F and flavors are combined. Hold hot for service.
- 5. To serve: place ½ cup (# 8 scoop) of Beef Crumble mixture on the bottom portion of the bun. Place the top of the bun on the mixture.
Serving Size 1 EA
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 270||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
2 oz. eq. m/ma, ½ cup vegetable, 2 oz eq grain
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.