BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
5 lbBAF Lentil Penne, complete protein – 21g Protein per 100g portion, gluten free and vegan, 58 4oz servings per case, 2/5 lb pch
0.75 lbMushroom, sliced
0.75 lbCarrot, shredded
0.75 lbSquash, yellow, diced
0.75 lbRed Pepper, julienned
0.75 TbspGarlic, peeled, minced
0.5 TbspOregano, dry
0.5 TbspMrs. Dash®
0.5 TbspPepper, ground
0.5 cupOilive oil
0.75 lbChickpea beans
3 ozVegetable base
- 1. Par-cook lentil pasta according to directions. Drain well. Chill and refrigerate.
- 2. In a large bowl, blend vegetables, garlic, spices and oil. Allow to marinate 1 hour.
- 3. Pre-heat oven to 425F. Spray 2” hotel pan with pan spray.
- 4. Into steamtable pan add vegetable mixture. Roast 15-20 min. Do not overcook.
- 5. Steam cooked lentil penne according to directions in a 4” steamtable pan.
- 6. Add roasted vegetables and chickpeas to pasta. Blend well.
- 7. Mix mirepoix base and hot water to make a stock. Add hot stock to vegetable and pasta mixture. Hold hot for serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 360||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.8g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.