BAF Scalloped Potato CasseroleMore Details
1 ctnBAF Scalloped Potato Casserole - Reduced Sodium, 264 servings (4 OZ) per case, 6/2.25 lb. ctn.
1 lb + 7.75 ozCorn, frozen, no added salt
4 lb + 6.5 ozPork Sausage, ground
1 gal + 1 qtWater, boiling
0.333 cupRanch, dry seasoning mix
- 1. Thaw corn in the refrigerator the day before. Brown pork sausage. Heat until internal temperature reaches 155°F. Drain fat.
- 2. Add 5 quarts boiling water (212°F) for convection oven (4 1/2 quarts for conventional) to a 4" deep full-steamtable pan. Whisk in both dry cheese and ranch sauces until dissolved.
- 3. Add potato slices, 4 cups plus 2 Tbsp corn, and 2 lbs 2/3 oz browned sausage. Stir.
- 4. Note: If using precooked sausage crumbles, add the amount needed to equal 1 oz equivalent m/ma for each serving.
- 5. Bake in a convection oven at 300°F for 45-60 minutes. For conventional oven, bake at 400°F for 45-60 minutes. Serve 1 cup/7.3 oz (8 oz ladle).
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 308||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16.4g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.5g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1 oz eq M/MA, 5/8 cup Starchy Veg
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.