Potato Pearls® Mashed Sweet PotatoesMore Details
1 pchPotato Pearls® Mashed Sweet Potatoes, 230 servings (4 OZ) per case, 10/26.7oz pch
2 lbPulled Pork, prepared plus
11.5 ozPulled Pork, prepared
3 cupBBQ sauce
2 qtHot Water (170-190°F)
- 1. Prepare pork according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- 2. Heat BBQ sauce in a kettle or steamer. (Note: if heating in a steamer, heat covered to avoid additional moisture). Mix with cooked pork.
- 3. Pour 1.9L (2 quarts) of hot water (170-190°F) into third-size steamtable pan. Add potatoes, stir until fully combined. Tip: For creamier texture increase the amount of hot water. Mix by hand or prepare in a mixer.
- 4. Serve 1/2 cup/4.25 oz (#8 disher) prepared sweet potatoes, top with 1 oz equivalent BBQ pork mixture.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6.6g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1 oz eq M/MA, 1/4 cup Red/Orange Veg, 1/4 cup Starchy Veg
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.