2 pchsBAF Plant Protein Crumble - Southwest Seasoned, 96 servings (2 Oz) per case, 4/13.65 oz pch
1 lbJalapeños, sliced
1 tspSalt, kosher
1 tspSugar, granulated
8.5 lbsZucchini, ½ inch dice
0.5 cupOil, vegetable
1 tspCrushed red pepper flakes
1 tspSalt, kosher
6 lbsTortilla chips, whole grain, unsalted, lowfat
6 cupsBeans, black, low sodium, drained, rinsed
1.5 lbsCheese, Cheddar, shredded, low sodium
- 1. In a 4-inch half steamtable pan, pour 2 quarts of hot water. Add 2 pouches of Plant Protein Crumbles-Southwest Seasoned. Stir until all ingredients are combined well. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 2. Slice jalapeños.
- 3. Toss jalapeños with salt and sugar. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- 4. Pour water and vinegar over jalapeños. Let sit for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- 5. Place cut zucchini in a large bowl. Toss with oil.
- 6. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes and salt. Toss until seasonings are distributed.
- 7. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place zucchini on a full-sized parchment lined sheet pan in an even layer; avoiding overcrowding.
- 8. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 9. To assemble nachos. Place 2 ounces chips in an oven safe bowl. Top with: ¼ cup (no. 16 scoop) Plant Protein Crumbles - Southwest Seasoned, ? cup (no. 30 scoop) black beans, ¼ cup (no. 16 scoop) roasted zucchini, 4 slices of pickled jalapeño, ½ ounce (no. 30 scoop) of shredded cheese. Place in the warmer to melt cheese and keep warm for service. CCP: Hold warm, above 135°F for service.
- 10. Serve with ¼ cup (no. 16 scoop) of salsa.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 450||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
2 oz. eq. grain, 2.25 oz. eq. m/ma, ½ cup vegetable.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.