BAF Scalloped Potato CasseroleMore Details
1 ctnBAF Scalloped Potato Casserole - Reduced Sodium, 264 servings (4 OZ) per case, 6/2.25 lb. ctn.
3 lb + 7.5 ozChicken, fajita, cooked
1 gal + 1 qtWater, boiling
0.333 cupGarlic, granulated
0.333 cupOnions, dehydrated
1 lb + 0.333 ozMozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1. Thaw chicken in the refrigerator the day before.
- 2. Add 5 quarts boiling water (212°F) for convection oven (4 1/2 quarts for conventional) to a 4" deep full-steamtable pan. Stir in sauce mix, granulated garlic, and dehydrated onion. Stir until garlic and cheese sauce are dissolved.
- 3. Add potato slices and chicken strips. Stir. Add shredded cheese. Stir.
- 4. Bake in a convection oven at 300°F for 45-60 minutes. For conventional oven, bake at 400°F for 45-60 minutes. Serve 1 cup/7.6 oz (8 oz ladle).
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 209||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.2g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1.5 oz eq M/MA, 1/2 cup Starchy Veg
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.