Potato Pearls® Mashed Sweet PotatoesMore Details
1 pchPotato Pearls® Mashed Sweet Potatoes, prepared
14 ozPears, canned, diced, drained
8 ozBlue cheese, crumbled
- 1. Heat convection oven to 350°F.
- 2. Prepare sweet potatoes according to package directions, in a large bowl.
- 3. Melt butter in a medium skillet.
- 4. Place pears in skillet, caramelize on one side until unevenly dark brown, about 4 min.
- 5. Stir caramelized pears into prepared sweet potatoes.
- 6. Transfer mixture to a 2½-inch deep half-steamtable pan.
- 7. Top with blue cheese crumbles and bake until cheese is golden brown, about 20 min. Serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.