Potato Pearls® Mashed Sweet PotatoesMore Details
1 pouchPotato Pearls® Mashed Sweet Potatoes
0.25 cupButter, unsalted
0.5 cupSugar, brown
0.5 cupMaple syrup
1 tspFlour, all purpose
3 cupsOats, rolled, old fashioned
1 cupPecans, whole
2 tspCinnamon, ground
0.25 tspNutmeg, ground
0.25 tspSalt, kosher
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Heat butter, sugar and maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved, about 3 min.
- 3. Combine flour, oats, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl.
- 4. Pour sugar mixture over oat mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- 5. Prepare Potato Pearls® Sweet Potato Mashed according to package directions and place in a 2½ inch deep half-steamtable pan.
- 6. Sprinkle granola mixture over sweet potatoes and bake until toasted, about 20 min.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 260||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||0%|
|Vitamin A 2mcg|
|Vitamin C 10mg|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.