BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
6 lbBAF Lentil Penne, complete protein – 21g Protein per 100g portion, gluten free and vegan, 58 4oz servings per case, 2/5 lb pch
5 lbEggplant, peeled, cubed, ½”
1 lbOnion, cubed, ½”
1 lbPeppers, red, cubed, ½”
2 ozGarlic, peeled, chopped
0.5 cupOlive oil
2 lbTomato, diced, canned
0.25 lbChickpea beans, drained
0.33 cupRed wine vinegar
0.5 ozBasil, chopped
1 TbspPepper, ground
6 ozGoat cheese log, cut into 1"length, frozen
- 1. Par-cook lentil penne according to directions.
- 2. Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine eggplant, onion, peppers, garlic and olive oil. Spread single layer on sheet pan, with pan spray. Roast until just tender, about 10-15 min.
- 4. Blend vegetable mixture with tomatoes, chickpeas, rice-wine vinegar, capers, basil, salt and pepper. Hold caponata for service.
- 5. For service (1 plate): heat 6 oz caponata in a saute pan. Re-heat 4oz pasta and add to pan, toss to combine. Microplane the frozen cheese on top of pasta for garnish.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 530||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 81g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.5g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.