BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
5 lbBAF Lentil Penne, prepared
5 TbspVegetable oil
2 cupExtra virgin olive oil
2 TbspGarlic, peeled, thinly sliced
2 TbspKosher salt
1 TbspBlack pepper, medium grind
1 TbspRed pepper flakes
8 cupZucchini, medium dice
8 cupGrape tomatoes, halved
2 cupParmesan cheese, grated
0.25 cupItalian parsley, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 1. Prepare penne according to directions. Toss penne with vegetable oil.
- 2. For Aglio Ollio: In a medium sauce pan over medium heat add EVOO and garlic. Cook for 5 mins until garlic just begins to turn golden. Remove from heat and add salt, black pepper, and red pepper flake. Stir.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350°F. On a full baking sheet, lined with parchment spread zucchini and halved grape tomatoes. Generously spray with pan spray and cook in 350° F oven for 15 mins. Vegetables should be caramelized and tender.
- 4. Combine Aglio Ollio sauce with warm penne and fold in roasted zucchini, tomatoes, parmesan, and chopped parsley. Hold at 145° F for service.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 570||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 22g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 69g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.