BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
5 lbBAF Lentil Penne, prepared (SKU 10847)
5 TbspVegetable oil
14 ozRed onion, sliced thin (about 2 med. onions)
3.5 cupRed wine vinegar
2.25 cupExtra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
5 lbGrape tomatoes, halved
12 eachCucumbers, quartered lengthwise, then sliced thin
2 cupKalamata olives, pitted and sliced
2 TbspBlack pepper, ground
2 TbspOregano, leaves, dried
1.5 lbFeta cheese, crumbled
- 1. Prepare penne according to directions. Toss penne with vegetable oil.
- 2. Combine onion and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside to soak for 20 min. Drain and reserve vinegar.
- 3. Combine penne, reserved vinegar and EVOO. Cover and refrigerate until cool.
- 4. Once cooled, add remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Hold at 40F until service.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 380||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.