BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
12 lb + 8 ozLentil Penne, dry
25 lb3-bean chili, JTM
9 lb + 2 ozCorn, frozen, no salt added (USDA or commercial)
12 lb + 8 ozQueso cheese sauce, JTM
6 lb + 4 ozCorn tortilla chips, whole grain
- 1. Using a large pot, boil 12 1/2 gallons of water. Par-cook pasta for 7-9 minutes. Stir frequently. Strain and rinse with cold water immediately. OR: Using 2 - 12” x 20” x 4” steamtable pans, add enough hot water to cover pasta by 1/2-inch or more and stir. Steam uncovered 15-18 minutes (to desired tenderness), strain immediately, rinse with cold water.
- 2. Add 4 lbs 12 1/2 oz cooked pasta, 6 lbs 4 oz chili, and 2 lbs 4 1/2 oz corn into each 4 - 12” x 20” x 4” steamtable pans.
- 3. Heat queso cheese sauce according to directions.
- 4. Fold 3 lbs 2 oz queso cheese sauce into each pan of chili-pasta mixture.
- 5. Cover and bake 350° F for 45 minutes.
- 6. Remove the cover and stir gently. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes or until center reaches 165° F.
- 7. Serve 10.7 oz Lentil Penne Chili Mac with 1 oz tortilla chips.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 614||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Credit as Legume Vegetable: 1 oz eq M/MA, 1 oz eq Grain, 3/4 cup Legume, 1/4 cup Starchy, 1/8 cup Red/Orange OR Credit as M/MA: 4 oz eq M/MA, 1 oz eq Grain, 1/4 cup Starchy, 1/8 cup Red/Orange
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.