Plant Protein Crumbles BeefMore Details
2 pchsBAF Plant Protein Crumble – Beef 4/11.99 oz pch
2 cupsSoy sauce, less sodium
0.5 cupOil, sesame
0.25 cupGinger, ground
0.25 cupGarlic, granulated
0.25 cupsGochujang sauce
0.5 cupsVinegar, apple cider
5.5 lbsRice, brown, long grain, parboiled, dry
2.5 cupsGreen onion, sliced (for garnish)
0.25 cupsSesame seeds, optional
- 1. Prepare crumbles according to package directions.
- 2. Prepare bulgogi sauce (combine soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, gochujang, and vinegar in a bowl).
- 3. Add bulgogi sauce to Beef Crumbles and place in a steamtable pan. Cover and place in 350°F oven for 30 minutes, or until temperature reaches 135°F. Hold hot for service.
- 4. Combine rice and water into a steamtable pan. Stir to combine. Cover tightly. -OVEN METHOD: Cook in a 350 °F oven for 35 to 40 minutes. -STEAMER METHOD: Cook in a steamer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 5. Remove from oven or steamer and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 6. To serve, scoop 1 cup of rice into bowl or serving container. Top with ½ cup of sauced Beef Crumbles. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Serving Size 1 EA
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 340||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
2 oz. eq. m/ma, 2 oz. eq. grain
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.