Santiago® Seasoned Vegetarian Black BeansMore Details
1 pouchSantiago® Seasoned Vegetarian Black Beans, 138 servings (4 OZ) per case, 6/26.9 oz. pch.
2 qtWater, boiling
0.5 cupTaco Seasoning, low sodium plus
1 TbspTaco Seasoning, low sodium
1 lbRomaine Lettuce, fresh, chopped plus
5.25 ozRomaine Lettuce, fresh, chopped
13 ozTostada Bowls, whole grain
3.5 ozCheddar Cheese, reduced fat, shredded
13 ozTomatoes, fresh, diced
2.75 ozOlives, black, sliced canned, drained
1.75 cupSour Cream, light
- 1. Pour 1/2 gallon (1.9L) boiling water into 4" deep half-steamtable pan. Whisk taco seasoning into water until fully incorporated.
- 2. Quickly pour beans into seasoned water. Stir ingredients together. Allow beans to sit for 40 minutes in the warmer. Remove from the warmer and stir well.
- 3. Place 3/4 cup/6.6 oz (heaping 6 oz ladle) seasoned beans into tostada bowl. Spread 3/4 cup (6 fl oz ladle) lettuce evenly over beans.
- 4. With the remaining ingredients make a smiley face. Sprinkle 1/4 oz cheese on the top for spiky hair. Squeeze 2 Tbsp sour cream for eyes, place 2 tsp (#100 disher) olives for the nose and 1 Tbsp (~ #60 disher) tomatoes for mouth. Serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 379||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8.8g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.3g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
2.25 oz eq M/MA, 1 oz eq Grain, 3/8 cup Dark Green Veg, 1/8 cup Red/Orange Veg
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.