Plant Protein Crumbles Southwest SeasonedMore Details
2 pchsBAF Plant Protein Crumble - Southwest Seasoned, 96 servings (2 Oz) per case, 4/13.65 oz pch
2.5 lbsBeef, ground, 85/15, raw
120 eachTaco shells, corn, unsalted
2 lbsCheese, Cheddar, shredded, low sodium
2 lbsLettuce, Romaine, shredded
7 lbsTomatoes, diced
- 1. In a 4-inch half steamtable pan, pour 2 quarts of hot water. Add 2 pouches of Plant Protein Crumbles - Southwest Seasoned. Stir until all ingredients are combined well. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 2. Cook ground beef in a tilt skillet or in the oven until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- 3. Mix ground beef with cooked plant crumbles using a standing mixer with a paddle attachment, until ground beef and crumbles are the same size. Do not overmix.
- 4. First layer: Using a #20 scoop, place crumble mixture on the bottom of each taco shell.
- 5. Second layer: Using a #30 scoop, spread 2 tablespoons (½ ounce) shredded cheese divided equally between two tacos.
- 6. Transfer tacos to a steam table pan (12" x 20" x 2½").
- 7. In a portion cup place ¼ cup (#16 scoop) lettuce and ¼ cup (#16 scoop) chopped tomatoes.
- 8. In a portion cup place .125 cup (#30 scoop) of salsa.
- 9. Serve each student: 2 tacos, lettuce and tomato mixture in individual cups; salsa in individual cups.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 290||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
2 oz. eq. grain, 2 oz. eq. m/ma, ½ cup vegetable.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.