1 pouchPotato Pearls® EXCEL® Sweet Potato Mashed
0.75 cupOrange juice concentrate, thawed
5 TbspButter, cut into cubes
3 cupsWhole fresh cranberries
1 cupDried, sweetened cranberries (Craisins®)
1 TbspGinger, fresh, grated
2 qtsHot water (170°-190°F)
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Place Potato Pearls® EXCEL® Sweet Potato Mashed, butter, dried cranberries and ginger into a 2-½ inch deep, half-steamtable pan.
- 3. Combine hot water and orange juice concentrate. Pour over sweet potatoes stirring from corner to corner in a figure 8 motion. Let rest for 5 min in steamtable.
- 4. Stir cranberries, sugar and water in a small bowl until sugar has dissolved and cranberries are evenly coated. Spread cranberry-sugar mixture evenly on top of sweet potatoes.
- 5. Bake, covered, until cranberries have popped, about 30 min. Serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.