Golden Grill® Hashbrown Potatoes (Canadian)More Details
1 pouchSKU 10970 Seasoned Vegetarian Refried Pinto Beans 6/796g pch
32 eachWhole grain tortillas, 10-inch
1 cartonSKU 93969 Golden Grill® Seasoned Hashbrowns 6/1.06 kg
2 lbsBoil-in-bag scrambled egg whites, prepared, held hot
5 ozChipotle hot sauce (like Tabasco® brand)
2 qtPico de gallo
1 galWater, hot (140°-160°F)
- 1. Prepare beans according to package directions.
- 2. Heat convection oven, low fan, to 350°F.
- 3. Add hot sauce to hot water. Stir to combine well. Pour into carton of hashbrowns, continue filling with hot water to fill line if necessary. Let potatoes sit for 20 min.
- 4. Spread ½-oz (1 Tbsp) beans across the bottom of the flour tortilla.
- 5. Top with 2-oz refreshed potatoes, 1-oz scrambled egg whites and 2 Tbsp pico de gallo. Fold burrito style. Transfer to parchment lined sheet pan, spray tops with pan spray, cover with aluminum foil and place in oven.
- 6. Heat burritos until an internal temperature of 150°F, about 20 min. Hold hot. Cut into desired portion size. Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.