BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
5 lbsBAF Lentil Penne, prepared
5 TbspVegetable oil
7 cupsCanned diced beets, drained (divided)
0.75 cupsWhite wine vinegar
0.25 cupDijon mustard
2 TbspGranulated sugar
1 TbspKosher salt
2 TbspExtra virgin olive oil
3 TbspFeta cheese, crumbled
2 cupsCandied pecans, chopped
7 TbspChives, rough chopped
2 qtsKale, stems removed, shredded
- 1. Prepare penne according to package directions.
- 2. Drain and place in a 4” plastic hotel pan and cover with cold water by several inches.
- 3. Add vegetable oil and 1 ¼ gallon of ice. Stir to combine. Once pasta is cool, drain and reserve for service at 40° F.
- 4. In a 3-quart Vitamix or large blender combine 4 cups of diced beets, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, granulated sugar, honey, salt, and extra virgin olive oil. Blend until smooth. Store covered at 40° F.
- 5. Combine chilled prepared pasta with beet dressing. Fold in remaining 3 cups of chopped beets, feta cheese, candied pecans, chives, and kale. Hold at 40° F for service.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 440||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 73g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.