Potato Pearls® EXCEL® Original Butter Mashed Potatoes - Reduced SodiumMore Details
1 pchPotato Pearls® EXCEL® Original Butter Mashed - Reduced Sodium, 504 servings (4 OZ) per case, 12/28 oz. pch.
1 lb + 4.125 ozAmerican-blend Cheese, yellow, sliced
1 gal + 1 cupHot Water (170-190°F)
1 (1 second) sprayCooking Spray
- 1. Using a heart shaped cookie cutter (about 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"), cut enough heart shapes out of each cheese slice. Set aside.
- 2. Pour 4L (about 1 gallon plus 1 cup) of hot water (170-190°F) into 6" deep half-steamtable pan.
- 3. Add potatoes and remaining cheese slices without the heart cutouts. Stir for 15 seconds or until cheese is fully incorporated. Let stand for 5 minutes, stir well.
- 4. Using a 1/2 cup/4.3 oz (#8 disher), scoop prepared cheesy potato mounds onto sheet pan(s) sprayed with pan spray. Top with heart shapes. Place in the warmer for no longer than 30 minutes. Serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 111||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
.5 oz eq M/MA, 1/2 cup Starchy Veg
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.