Plant Protein Crumbles BeefMore Details
1 pchBAF Plant Protein Crumble – Beef 4/11.99 oz pch
2 lbsElbow macaroni, whole wheat, dry
2 lbsCheddar cheese, shredded, low sodium
4 ozParmesan cheese, grated
1.5 qtsMilk, low fat
4 tspsGarlic, granulated
2 tspsMustard, ground
2 tspsSalt, kosher
1 tspPepper, black, ground
1 tspOnion, granulated
- 1. Prepare crumbles according to package directions.
- 2. Cook elbow macaroni according to manufacture instructions. Cook al dente.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350 °F
- 4. Spray a full-size, 4-inch steamtable pan with pan spray. Add pasta, cheese, and Beef Crumbles to the pan. Stir well to combine.
- 5. In a bowl, whisk milk with spices until combined. Add milk and spices to pasta and beef crumble mixture. Stir.
- 6. Cover and bake for 35 minutes or until bubbling around the edges and internal temperature is above 165 °F.
- 7. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes to brown topping.
- 8. Hold hot for service.
Serving Size 1 cup
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
2 oz. eq. m/ma, 1 oz. eq. grain
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.