Plant Protein Crumbles BeefMore Details
1.5 pchsBAF Plant Protein Crumble – Beef 4/11.99 oz pch
2.5 lbsPasta, penne, whole-grain
1 #10 canTomatoes, low sodium, diced
0.75 #10 can (9 cups)Marinara sauce, low sodium
6 tbspsItalian seasoning, salt-free
1.25 poundsMozzarella cheese, part skim, shredded
4 ozParmesan cheese, grated
- 1. Prepare crumbles according to package directions.
- 2. Cook pasta according to manufacture instructions. Cook al dente.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 4. In a 12 x 20 x 4 steamtable pan (4” full-size), add tomatoes, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, half of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, penne pasta, and Beef Crumbles. Stir gently to mix well.
- 5. Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 to 45 minutes.
- 6. Remove from oven and sprinkle on remaining cheese. Cover and place in warmer until cheese melts.
- 7. Hold hot for service.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 260||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1 oz. eq. grain, 2 oz. eq. m/ma, ½ cup vegetable.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.