BAF Lentil PenneMore Details
12 lb + 8 ozLentil Penne, dry
6 lb + 14 ozGeneral Tso’s Sauce
2 cupApple cider vinegar
2 lb + 5.5 ozSnow peas, fresh, whole
2 lb + 3 ozCabbage, fresh, Napa or green, shredded
1 lb + 5 ozCarrots, fresh, shredded
14 ozGreen onions, fresh, chopped with tops
9 lb + 6 ozSpring mix with spinach
- 1. Using a large pot, boil 12 1/2 gallons of water. Cook pasta for 11 minutes. Stir frequently. Strain and rinse with cold water immediately. OR: Using 2 - 12” x 20” x 4” steamtable pans, add enough hot water to cover pasta by 1/2-inch or more and stir. Steam uncovered 18-21 minutes (to desired tenderness), strain immediately, rinse with cold water. Cool in the refrigerator.
- 2. Whisk General Tso sauce and apple cider vinegar to combine.
- 3. Toss cooled pasta, snow peas, cabbage, carrots, and green onions. Fold to combine.
- 4. Serve 1 cup Asian Lentil Penne Pasta Salad over 1 cup spring mix/spinach blend.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 293||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1/2 cup Legume, 1/2 cup Dark Green, 1/4 cup Other
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.