Potato Pearls® Mashed Sweet PotatoesMore Details
1 pouchPotato Pearls® Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1 lbApples, diced (Granny Smith or Gala)
5 TbspButter, unsalted
8 ozGruyere cheese, shredded
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F
- 2. Prepare Sweet Potatoes according to directions in a 2½-inch deep, half-steamtable pan.
- 3. Heat 2 Tbsp butter in a small sauté pan over medium-high heat. Stir in apples.
- 4. Cook apples, stirring occasionally, until caramelized on one side and unevenly brown, about 6 min.
- 5. Stir caramelized apples into prepared sweet potatoes. Top with Gruyere cheese.
- 6. Bake until golden brown, about 25 min. Serve.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 180||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||0%|
|Vitamin A 90mg||0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Can't find what you are looking for? Let us know.